Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Score changed - WHY???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Score changed - WHY??? Reply with quote

All of a sudden, the score for intermediate puzzle changed from 500 treats to 250 treats for "higher" scores (over 4850)- Why?

And, now the Advanced highest has gone from 1000 to 500 treats!!

Are you giving too many treats or what??
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel for you because this is a game you are great at, but the change does make sense.

The vast majority of games give 50 treats as the max. Intermediate/Advanced games tend to take longer and are just plain more difficult. They SHOULD give more treats than the average game. But let's face it. 1000 compared to 50? For a decent player (one who can get the max score in a game) it doesn't take 20 times as long to complete the advanced puzzle compared to a typical game.

Even being extremely generous in guessing that the average game can earn 50 treats in a minute and a half, it would make 1000 treats unfair for the advanced puzzle unless it took 30 minutes on average to get the max treats.

While I'll miss the easy treats, this change makes it closer in scoring to what other games are.
ima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're correct, it IS easy treats. Especially when they made the intermediate game the bonus game on Thanksgiving. It's still a lot of treats compared to some of the other games. I used to play addiction solitaire but most of the time you only got 5 treats for about 10 minutes play. NOW they have raised the scoring for that game and it is much better.

Thanks for responding!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jigsaw Puzzle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: