Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

RareGem is a new player

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RareGem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: RareGem is a new player Reply with quote

Very Happy HI all I just started playing here just yesterday. I have been a player for some years now, I am getting more use to this great day games so excuse me if i am slow for now. I am use to playing on online games but have always been able to chat while playing, or join into chats while waiting for 1-3 pt game. I never know who I am playing. any tips would be nice, ty for playing with me
krazykajun1365

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Hi this backgammon game is played against the computer, not any of us. The object is to get the highest score or the most treats for the week. Be in the top 5 and get extra points or treats as they are called in this greatday game sight. I wish you luck. The only way you can talk to anyone is here in the forum. Leave messages and hope for a reply. LOL Have fun! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: