Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

I love Mondays & Mahjongg Toy Chest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green Grower

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: I love Mondays & Mahjongg Toy Chest Reply with quote

I love Monday because it is the only day of the week that my points aren't in the hundreds! Laughing Each day my score gets higher rather than lower. I finish up in over the 400-500 place! If you need a laugh during the week just check back on my score. Plus, I always have 1 trophy. Maybe once I had 2. Razz
siempre2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I too agree with you about checking out the new games to play where we can earn double, thriple, etc. I have played other "Mahjongg games" with different characters/icons, but this one for sure is my favorite. I have not quite completed a game yet, but I am trying my best, have come close,but unfortuanately close doesn't cut it. Good Luck to all players.
Green Grower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be Monday. I'm in 19th place. Just think, I finished the week in over 500th place. Still only have 1 treasure. Rolling Eyes
ton171

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are u talking about toys or penguins along the side Question 6 matches in 12 seconds will give u at least 4 Shocked
DARK_MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM THE DARK_MASTER, FEAR ME LAUGH OUT REAL LOUD
GDG DECIDED TO BANNED DARK_LORD... NO NOTICE NO EMAIL... NOTHING... I DO NOT CHEAT... I JUST PLAY THE GAMES AS THEY COME ON DIAL UP ON A SLOW COMPUTER... COULD NOT CONTACT YOU ANY OTHER WAY... REMEMBER... I AM THE DARK_LORD FEAR ME... HA HA LOL Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: