Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Bonus round clicking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Bonus round clicking Reply with quote

I found that a lot of times I clicked on a letter it wouldn't register. I'd have to click two or three times for it to show.

Sometimes I accidentally clicked a button twice. It'd be nice if we could delete a letter in the bonus round

Finally, I'd prefer if we could type in the letters instead of clicking on the screen. I can understand if you're just trying to make it more difficult or keep people from cheating but it's pretty annoying to click on the letters...especially when they aren't very responsive.

Perhaps it might be okay if you can make it more responsive.
monsteratomic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

You can type using the keyboard. Please make sure that the game is in the forefront of your operating system. To make sure that the keyboard will work, click your mouse once in the screen, then you should be able to type using the keyboard.

We will likely add the ability to delete in the bonus round.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, great! Thanks. Not sure why it wasn't working for me before as I know I clicked on letters before I tried typing so the proper window must have been in the forefront. In any event, it's working now.
donnasgame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: clicking on or typing in letters in the bonus round Reply with quote

i have to type or click the letters 2 or 3 times before the work. and hitting enter on the keyboard will automatically start a new game. alot like the same problems i have with playing the typewriter game, which is one of my favs but it is kind of irritating when you hit enter or backspace and your game is ended. and yes monsteratomic, i have tried clicking the mouse on the page but still have problems with this happening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Hangman All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: