Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

How does dark_lord do it
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlucy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: he works for great day games Reply with quote

I think dark_lord works for great day games and so he knows all the little tricks! Wink
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: he works for great day games Reply with quote

luvlucy wrote:
I think dark_lord works for great day games and so he knows all the little tricks! Wink

I Am The DARK_LORD... Fear Me... Ha Ha Lol... Twisted Evil
You Think I Work 4 GDG? Sad to say, I don't. Check out my profile... I Work by myself, and for THE DARK_MASTER... I must say, I no of no little tricks, I just love this game... If you look on all the other game forums. You will find.. All high scorers are questioned, about the way they play, and if they cheat or not.... As I've said: I play on a dial up conection on a slow computer(677mhts pen 3) listen to me when I say, this combo gives any gamer a head start... Just to make a point

!) I no of no tricks
2) I run no cheat bots

3) If the site thinks I have gained any points by cheating, I will give those points back( I can't spend them anyway I'm English)
Just one more point:
I Am The DARK_LORD... Fear Me... Ha Ha Lol... Twisted Evil

If the site wishes to contact me... you have my email address...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: