Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

High scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cageykiwi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: High scores Reply with quote

How in the heck did Dark Lord get 57000 points????!!!!!??? Surprised Shocked
Torquilerendi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll find that is not only at Mahjong Alchemy, but also at other games of Mahjong.

It's quite strange, since maximum score for a tileset is about 9000 points, and there are only five tilesets in Alchemy. 9000 x 5= 45000??
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: High scores Reply with quote

cageykiwi wrote:

I am the Dark_Lord.... Fear Me.... Ha Ha Lol... Don't realy understand how I got that Hi? Just click the pairs and they go.... I find takin the hi value bits first helps tot the score up... Has anyone tried AceGames? Its another games site.... xXx Shocked
Torquilerendi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: High scores Reply with quote

DARK_LORD wrote:
cageykiwi wrote:

I am the Dark_Lord.... Fear Me.... Ha Ha Lol... Don't realy understand how I got that Hi? Just click the pairs and they go.... I find takin the hi value bits first helps tot the score up... Has anyone tried AceGames? Its another games site.... xXx Shocked

OK, let's try it again:

Each tileset has 144 tiles, 72 pairs: 2 pairs with value 7, 2 pairs with value 6, 6 pairs with value 5, 8 pairs with value 4, and 18 pairs with value 3, 2 and 1 each.

Let's suppose you are lucky enough that a tileset is arranged in a way that you can click first pairs with value 7, then pairs with value 6, and so on: First pair clicked scores 71 times the value of the pair, secon pair scores 70 times the value, and so on... Then:

Maximum score: (71x7)+(70x7)+(69x6)+(68x6)+(67x5)... = 9.094.

Let's suppose again you are extremely lucky, and, in the same game, all tilesets arrange in that way. Since there are only five tilesets per game, the maximum score is 9.094 x 5 = 45.470.

Can you explain me, then, how have you scored over 51000 this week?

Question
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: epl Reply with quote

I don't know, I just get rid of the pairs, once I cleared all the sets but the last two, an only scored 20,000 ish Question
Celestial_Thoughts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: High Points Reply with quote

Isn't possible that he had some "bonus points" when the game was the game of the day? Laughing
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: High Points Reply with quote

Celestial_Thoughts wrote:
Isn't possible that he had some "bonus points" when the game was the game of the day? Laughing

When a agme is a "bonus" game as you call it, it is only the treats that you get 10x more --- not the score.
siempre2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Congrads to Dark Lord! Reply with quote

Smile Just want to congrads Dark Lord for his high score. I have only been playing this particular Mahjongg game for about 2 weeks. I have not even come close to this, but maybe one day, so again Congrads!
DisiKurt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oppsss;)
JimmyFuture

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he plays on dial up
JUSTGOLF

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: CHEATERS Reply with quote

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THE HIGH SCORES

PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS PLAYER CHEATING ON OTHER GAMES TO ACHIEVE THE HIGH SCORES

MY QUESTION IS......
IF YOU ARE REALLY THAT GOOD AT ALL THE GAMES DOES THIS MEAN YOUR LIFE IS THAT BORING THAT ALL YOU DO IS PLAY THE GAMES ALL DAY???
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Alchemy Max All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: