Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

. .
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
g1234fyu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to play but Sad t hey got a stupid process of waiting to play an opponent. But if anyone wants to play play me in 10 minutes, [size=24
][/size]
prettiblk1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad
sandy70 and zip66, dont be a hater because you can't beat me.

Evil or Very Mad
serski

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: I wanna play!! Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad I pop in and out of the tric trac toe game room regularly on the off chance of a game, what chance do i get? NO CHANCE!!! Smile I only managed 1 game, the room always has loadsa of people in, but i dont get an opponent, whats the average waiting time plz? Those of you that get a game.....happy gaming Smile
nana48

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: I wanna play Reply with quote

The people aren't necessarily playing tric tac toe. They're just playing GDG games. Not any specific one. You just gotta keep trying. Rolling Eyes I find sometimes in the evening people are playing more.Usually after 7 or 8. Good luck. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO: Serski,
You want to play I am on at 4:30 AM til 6:00AM. Not alot of people on then eighter Rolling Eyes .Then sometimes about 2 PM
serski

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: I wanna play Reply with quote

nana48 wrote:
The people aren't necessarily playing tric tac toe. They're just playing GDG games. Not any specific one. You just gotta keep trying. Rolling Eyes I find sometimes in the evening people are playing more.Usually after 7 or 8. Good luck. Smile

hi nana48.....thanks for answering Smile i assumed that the names in the lobby were all playing tric trac toe, thanks for clearing that up. I did manage to get a few games in last night, its not a bad game once you actually get an opponent! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
serski

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

23061 wrote:
You want to play I am on at 4:30 AM til 6:00AM. Not alot of people on then eighter Rolling Eyes .Then sometimes about 2 PM

Hi 23061, thankyou very much for the offer, if i'm around i'll gladly take you up on the offer Smile Gotta consider the time difference tho, i'm in England, but yea, that would be good!! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

serski wrote:
23061 wrote:

Hi 23061, thankyou very much for the offer, if i'm around i'll gladly take you up on the offer Smile Gotta consider the time difference tho, i'm in England, but yea, that would be good!! Wink

What is the time differance over there? I am up at all times of the day and night. If I know when you will be on I will try to get with you and play.
serski

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

23061 wrote:
serski wrote:
23061 wrote:

What is the time differance over there? I am up at all times of the day and night. If I know when you will be on I will try to get with you and play.

hi, it depends on where you are, i'm usually on from about 7.30pm GMT onwards, hope to catch you sometime Very Happy
serski

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: that was fun:) Reply with quote

Hi 23061....thanks for the games, i had real fun, i was finding my feet towards the end, i even managed 2nd highest score Shocked lol... You were hard to beat Smile hope to play you again sometime.....bye Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serski , it was fun playing today. You are good ,tricky Laughing Maybe catch you later now that I know the time zone .Well I'm tring to get my daughter to do her hmwk. She's a mess ,doesn't want to Idea
HedgeMonkey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: I agree with all of the above Reply with quote

I've just discovered this game....

This is not a popular enough site to have instant opponents each game.

Something needs to be done for a comp/practice/robot option.
LUCK2ALL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Play Reply with quote

[Sorry for disconnect. I wrote messg. today why it was happening. Know it's annoying. I'm sorry.
quote="prettiblk1"]Thanks ladies for complimenting me on my playing skills, but I learned everything I know from you all when yall was whipping my but! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank yall for teaching me the game, but sometimes its still hard to beat yall,
Peace!!!!!

Let's just continue to play fairly, and PHIN10, If you read this, please be a little considerate also.

Let's have fun!!!!![/quote]
nana48

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I wanna play!! Reply with quote

serski wrote:
Crying or Very sad I pop in and out of the tric trac toe game room regularly on the off chance of a game, what chance do i get? NO CHANCE!!! Smile I only managed 1 game, the room always has loadsa of people in, but i dont get an opponent, whats the average waiting time plz? Those of you that get a game.....happy gaming Smile

Serski, if you see me in the lobby, I'm usually trying to get a game. I would love to play you so pop in maybe we'll be able to play Smile
happy gaming Very Happy
Twiggyftm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

play me
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tric Tac Toe All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: