Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Great game. One suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Great game. One suggestion Reply with quote

This game is really fun. It's an old classic but I really like the magnet twist and the way it is implemented. Even though I'm not that great at it, I still enjoy it quite a bit.

The one thing I wish was changed was making the initial shoot of the ball require two clicks instead of one.

When the game starts up I always have to click the flash to activate it...but I prefer to use the keyboard to control the game. But as soon as I click the flash window the ball starts to go and I quickly have to get my fingers in the right place to move the blocker. This is needlessly difficult on my laptop.

I suggest either requiring two clicks (the second click can be the spacebar...once the window is activated, it works fine that way) or having people select at the beginning whether they'd prefer to use a mouse or a keyboard.
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, we'll consider it.

If the game loses focus, you cannot use the keyboard with the game. You can easily lose focus by switching to other windows, etc. For the meanwhile, I would suggest the you click the pause button to bring back the focus to the game. Then you can close it and fire whenever you want.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the pause button? I guess I can use the help button or the mute button. It's not so much a problem on other games because there's typically a specific thing that must be clicked on to perform an action but in this game clicking anywhere (except the help/mute buttons...hadn't thought of that) will get the ball moving immediately.

It's really only a problem at the very beginning. Because it is a new popup the flash in it is never the focus even if I keep clickin on the area during the ad/timer-before-start.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Circuit Smash All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: