Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

More Errors on Treats Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: More Errors on Treats Page Reply with quote

On Sweeps #01174 the banner says "$25 Best Buy Gift card" but the details below it says, "Receive a $50 gift card to Best Buy!"

Which is it?

Also, on Sweeps #01191 the banner says it's for "$75 Amazon Card Card" but the description says it's for a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.

On Sweeps #01184 the banner says it's for "$25 Amazon Gift Card" but the description says it's for a "$50 gift certificate to Target!"

Something is wrong with your posting method. I'm not sure if it's automated and just calling from the wrong place in the database or if it's a manual error but three mistakes is quite a few considering the total. One wasn't even for the right store.

Can you correct these as soon as possible so people can know what sweepstakes to enter?
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistakes were corrected. Sorry for confusion.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick correction! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: