Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

MahJongg Toy Chest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
willygirlus2003

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: MahJongg Toy Chest Reply with quote

I went to the Great Day Blog and seen MahJongg Toy Chest was suppose to have 10x's the treats for the week of June18 thru June 24"th. The first 2 days I played the game. I recieved the 10x's the treats. For the last 3 days, all I recieve are the normal treats at the end of the game. I was wondering if it is just me or if I did something wrong on loading the game?
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 10x treats are for the day's during the week. (meaning each day has a different game you can earn the treats on) Come Friday, Saturday and Sunday then it's for those 3 days. You have to pay attention to the day/date it posted. Hope this helps.
siempre2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Play from 8-17-07 to 8-20-07 to rec....... Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Willygirlus2003.....I saw your topic and wanted to let you know if you play today, Friday 8-17 through Monday 8-20-07 you will received bonus treats on this game. I saw it for the first time last night (Thur) and really enjoyed playing with earning extra treats. So if you read this reply message, log on and earn your TREATS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: