Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

can't get it to work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
excalibur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: can't get it to work Reply with quote

How do you make this dancing queen game work?! Nothing happens when I "press the key." Is it working right?
Jr_7

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Dncing Quen Gme Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad wht'z wrng wit this gme. it jst dsnt wrk rght????? cn some1 tll me hw it wrks? Question Question Question Idea Idea Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Dancing Queen Reply with quote

Jr_7:

The game seems to be working great. Just played some to see if I had any issues.

Keep on gaming

Great Day Gamer
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's been a while since I played it but I was confused at first, too.

When it starts it tells you to press a key. It will seem as if nothing happens when you do.

Basically it's saying to pick a key to represent a particular color. If I remember correctly there's like 5 colors so you have to do this 5 times. After you've set all the colors then you will see the colors drop in random order. You need to push the correct key right as the colored circle falls in the hole. It's all about timing and my timing for this game sucks so I never do very well...but for some people it's really fun. Good luck.
trey-v23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Dncing Quen Gme Reply with quote

Jr_7 wrote:
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad wht'z wrng wit this gme. it jst dsnt wrk rght????? cn some1 tll me hw it wrks? Question Question Question Idea Idea Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow
Evil or Very Mad it s f ing crazy yo Exclamation Exclamation
trey-v23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you fucin work it Exclamation
candyfloss

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey all wassup? m kinda new in here but da game doesnt seems to b working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can ne1 help me wid this! i mean i hav sorted out the keys but upon entering da last 1 its opens up a window askin to run or to save the target. n wen i save it its of no use! can ne1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me wid this!?[/quote]
jam63jam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: help please Reply with quote

i can't get it to work either

i am new at this and when i click on any game it just gives me the rules on how to play Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
missmacie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: can't get it to work Reply with quote

it makes me mad uuggggggggggg
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Dancing Queen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: