Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Someone that is cheating

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsLadyBug

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Someone that is cheating Reply with quote

I'm sorry I do not think its fair for people to cheat.. I have no clue how they found a way to cheat but I know for a fact with out a doubt in my mind that Eunice88 is cheating... I started playing right at midnight when the new week started... and when I got up the number three in the treats box I kept refreshing my window to see how I was doing.. and that person when up four thousand treats in the time it took me to play two games... I didn't take a break from my computer as soon as the first game was over I clicked on play again.. and I'll be after the first game I refreshed and up two thousand and after then second... well what do ya guess.. yep up another two thousand for that person... I am not afraid to come out and say when people are cheating... if they are going to cheat then they should be banned from here..
I would have send an e mail but I did not see a link for contacting who ever it is that runs this site.... I think its about time for me to just give this site a rest for awhile.. till I see that I can come here and play and actually have a chance at being in the top five when I come here and play alot to get there..... Thats all I have to say for now... I'll be back in a week to see if starting at midnight will do any good or if there is just someone else that is going to cheat...
LB
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

email: feedback@greatdaygames.com

It's at the bottom next to "Terms and Conditions"
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know...the funny thing is that Eunice88 didn't even win. She's never won a trophy ever either. It's been a while since I played Pyramid Solitaire but I wonder if she's doing it by playing for treats instead of playing to win.

Some games make it very easy to get SOME treats even if you don't win.

For instance, you may have to play a game for 2 minutes to win it and get 50 treats...but it only takes 30 seconds to get a high enough score to get 30 treats. If someone clicks resign as soon as they reach that score and then they repeat and rinse they could easily trounce your score in the 4 minutes it took you to get 100 treats. Perhaps not 20x your score as this woman did...but possibly by quite a bit.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I double checked and Eunice88 doesn't even have 4000 treats anymore. Since midnight it now says she's earned 2910 treats.

Perhaps they already corrected the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pyramid Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: