Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

pyramid Solitaire timer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsLadyBug

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: pyramid Solitaire timer? Reply with quote

[/b] I have been wondering WHY in the world is there even a timer for this game anyways... I mean you can only have so many plays and with 3 deals after that your game is over.. I do love this game but would have more fun without the blasted timer...
thanks for your time and hugs to all...
LB
sexyladyvc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes me too. The timer gets me down. It adds too much pressure and I cant see all my moves.
lavame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: timer Reply with quote

Its true the timer is a pain, that is why its there. To take your eyes off the cards, distract you and make you know your against the clock. It makes it more of challenge not to pass good cards by (make a mistake)... On top of that - it stops people sitting on one game for half an hour and writing down the last cards in the deck etc. in order to cheat and win more points than others. Very Happy
MsLadyBug

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: timer Reply with quote

I really don't think that wrighting down cards would do any one any good cuz each game and each deal is different... and by useing up that much time to wright them down would only make it so that that person wouldn't get as many games in so its useless... My opion about the timer is that it does cause me and others to be in such a hurry that plays are missed...
LB Surprised
glorianeal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kills me is the ads. I have an old machine here. The ads slow me down so much I feel the them. It's worst on a good game. It gets the slowest when I'm playing for a great score.
britt
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pyramid Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: