Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Word Search

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Word Search Reply with quote

Fellow Gamers:

Since Word Search is in Beta it is perfect time to evaluate the game and provide feedback as to what you like and dislike about the game. Also, if you have any ideas of how to make this game better, please post them on the website.

Thanks for your feedback!!

Great Day Gamer
altadc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: STOP THE TIMER PLEASe!! Reply with quote

I hope you could just stop the timer while its still loading to the next level. We're losing valuable seconds! Really!

Rolling Eyes
damccaus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know how is it that is possible to score in the 100 thousands. I got to level 14 the other day and scored 65,000. Someone is cheating the system here. Must be!!!!!!!
tencentcielo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: suggestions Reply with quote

Please fix the major problem of the bear puzzle being incomplete. Also leave the timer alone, its just fine. Other than that i cannot think of any problems as of right now. TY!
IM4REAL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: thanks 4 listning Reply with quote

DEFINITELY LOOK INTO THE CHEATERS WITH THE OUTRAGEOUS SCORES...THEY SHOULD BE BANNED ! THEY ARE CHEATING IN ALOT OF GAMES AND ITS NOT FAIR TO OTHERS.

AND BY THE WAY... THANKS FOR A GREAT FUN RELAXING FREE AND ALL THAT GREAT STUFF SITE. !!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Word Search All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: