Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Fighting game removed?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Fighting game removed? Reply with quote

What happened to that fighting game that was up a few days ago? It seemed like it was fun (although I didn't get to play it much because other things came up).
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Fighting Game Reply with quote

LoverOfJoy:

You are correct. The fighting game was a GDG exclusive game that was developed for th Die Hard movie. Unfortunately, they requested that we remove the game from the GDG site until the movie is released. We will be adding the game to the library as soon as we get approval. Did you know you can also play this game on the Wii which makes it that much better since you get to use the controllers to duck and punch.

Great Day Gamer
aby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bare Knuckle Brawl is back - http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/bare-knuckle-brawl.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: