Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

getting off the bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosie305

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: getting off the bar Reply with quote

There are times my rolls afford me the opportunity to get off the bar, but I feel like my opponent is "stealing" my roll. Confused What's happening???

Thanks.
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: getting off the bar Reply with quote

rosie305 wrote:
There are times my rolls afford me the opportunity to get off the bar, but I feel like my opponent is "stealing" my roll. Confused What's happening???

Thanks.

We'll look into it, Rosie. Sorry for the delay.
tinneke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: getting off the bar Reply with quote

rosie305 wrote:

Thanks.

It happens still
lainy149

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: I'm new here. Reply with quote

Wanna play a game? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: