Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

SCORING HIGHER THAN 935 PLEASE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
STX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: SCORING HIGHER THAN 935 PLEASE Reply with quote

Hi...I'm pretty new to playing this game and the highest that I have scored so far is 935. I see that there are plenty of players with scores higher than 1000. What can I do to improve my scores anybody?

Thanks.

Carolann of St. Croix, V.I.
floobie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Scoring Higher Reply with quote

HI!

First, make sure that you are getting through all three decks.

Second, if you're interested in getting a very high score you have to play a LOT and dump a lot of games before they end. If you dont come close to clearing the first deck you will not score over 1000. If the first deck stinks then resign and try again.

Good luck, I'm addicted too!

Laughing
STX

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: THANKS FOR YOUR COURTESY REPLY Reply with quote

I appreciate you taking the time to help me along. I noticed that 95 people have viewed my "POSTED TOPIC"...so, either they don't have any suggestions and may need some help too. So, thanks again. I'm plugging along.

Carolann
St. Croix U.S.VI
baggg79

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's mostly luck in getting a good deck. Try to keep a balance between using the cards on the board and using the ones in the draw pile. If you use too many from one and not the other, it gets more difficult to use up all your cards.
kazzie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: high scores Reply with quote

I dont seem to be able to get a high score either ..how on earth do people get up to 2000 or more my highest is just over 1047.. can u get vards back off discarded pile or there another trick..
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pyramid Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: