Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Treats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ganges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Treats Reply with quote

What is happening with treats? Today i saw that someone has over 12000 treats and i thought that's impossible. Now i see that you get much more treats for play than ussualy.
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read your post and went to see if it was the 10x treats game of the day and yep it is. So you get 10x the normal treats you normally do. At least the treats are registering correctly unlike the scores (at least mine that is). Hope that helps.
jasleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Treats Reply with quote

[quote="Ganges"]What is happening with treats? on june 20th when i played this game i was getting 150-300 treats but on 21st and 22nd i saw i was only getting 5-30 treats .it is a kind request to you so please see to this problem .
thankyou.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasleen, each day a different game gets 10x the normal treats. The day you got 150-300 treats that game was chosen. But the next day a different game was getting 10x treats. On the front page of greatdaygames you can find out which is the bonus game for the day by clicking on "Visit our blog The Great Day Gamer"
jasleen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am facing a problem. whole day (27th june ) the game is not completing or i can say we r not getting the whole time of the game . pl see to it .
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasleen are you aware that the game has a 5 minute timer? At the end of 5 minutes your game is over whether or not you've finished the puzzle or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: