Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

arrrrrrrrg!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRAY1963

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: arrrrrrrrg! Reply with quote

anybody ever accumulated a ton of points, say over 5000, then your blackjack game freezes and your loose all your points and have to start all over?
petr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: arrrrrrrrg! Reply with quote

GRAY1963 wrote:
anybody ever accumulated a ton of points, say over 5000, then your blackjack game freezes and your loose all your points and have to start all over?

yes it happened 2 me 3-4 times so far.pete
chip24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: arrrrrrrrg! Reply with quote

GRAY1963 wrote:

ya it freezes all the time it pisses me off! whats up with that
bungeeee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Winter Is Over Reply with quote

I think your problem was that in the cold weather you needed to move your computer to a warmer part of your home. I have my computer in a room with two heat vents and a westward facing window. It is doing fine and does not freeze up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> BlackJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: