Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

World Series of Blackjack IV started June 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bungeeee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: World Series of Blackjack IV started June 4 Reply with quote

I was checking out our TV Guide yesterday and I saw the Blackjack tourment listed. Unfortunately we do not have the Game Show Network at our house. Did anyone see it? Does one need Direct TV to get the GSN network? When one of my adult children attended George Mason University they provided GSN in the dorms as part of the cable tv service that was offered free. They also offered a bunch of cartoon channels. Nice to know we paid $40,000 so they could kick back and goof off. Oh well...I love my kids. P.S. We got confirmation this week that inspite of GSN and all the cartoon channels , our student definitely had enough qualifying credits and the diploma is in the mail. HOO-RAY!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> BlackJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: