Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

RISK 2 online

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuoi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: RISK 2 online Reply with quote

Does anybody know where I can play RISK 2 online with real players?
insideblondie999

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: playing online Reply with quote

if you have the game on your pc there is an option to get onto a LAN network and play with real players from inside the game. Whenever I try to play however, I can never find anyone else to play with. I don't know what the problem is. I hope this helps despite the fact that it has not worked for me.
HalfWhitt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THe LAN (Local Area Networks) is for computers on the same network like in your home or office. You can go to WarZone to play the gome online.
Manati

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamachi

riskuis
ganzaless001

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

[quote="HalfWhitt"]THe LAN (Local Area Networks) is for computers on the same network like in your home or office. You can go to WarZone to play the gome online.[/quote] :) :arrow: :oops:
BimBum

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is still playing Risk II, we play online over Tunngle http://www.tunngle.net.
It's a free VPN like hamachi but better cause you don' have to search for networks and networks are bigger.
Risk II network is under boardgames, you find the game under Network.
reitchelazan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throught internet you can play also too. You can find server on http://www.ewarzone.com
восстановление зренияаудиокниги скачать бесплатномультфильмmp3 скачать бесплатноэлектрошокерБаза кинофильмов, кино, фильмы, анимация, мультики
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Risk II All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: