Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Looking for Tips

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenix13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Looking for Tips Reply with quote

Alot of players seem to be getting near perfect games but I've yet to break 200.

I was wondering if any of the high scorers might like to share their gaming tips with the rest of us. Smile
HannahCat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: High scoring tips Reply with quote

It's pretty much the same as in live bowling. The key is to hit the center pin to one side (not head-on) with a little twist. I usually start with the ball more or less centered, aim it at the pin just behind and to the left or right of the center pin, and then at the last minute use the mouse to bring the ball to the center and hit the center pin on one side. I can't get a perfect score every time, but I'm usually in the mid-to-high 200s. I don't know why a perfect score is 290, though-- I always thought it was 300.
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Bowling Tips Reply with quote

When trying for a strike, I aim the bowl between the 3 and the 6 pin, then "hook" it towards the head pin just before the ball hits. And you're right...a perfect game is supposed to be 300. I've asked about that but haven't gotten an answer yet. Good Luck!!
scottish_lara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Strenght Reply with quote

you should keep the hand straight and 1,2,3 and bowling and have power to the bowling ball
P Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Disco Bowling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: