Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

MCF Prime Suspect Game - Welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: MCF Prime Suspect Game - Welcome! Reply with quote

Play Mystery Case Files Prime Suspect on Great Day Games. Free trial available. Chat about here in forums.

http://www.greatdaygames.com/games/mcf-prime-suspects.aspx
SHAZBAT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone Very Happy

I have played this game on trial and completed it and i still want to buy it as i have the first one

It is A classic game Keeps your mind going all of the time i actually stayed on this game all night to complete it could not pull myself away so do give it a try

Thanks and have fun
frantatsick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't played the first one and how meny is there?
funkisockmunki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: This game is soooo goood Reply with quote

The MCF series just keeps getting better. I love these games and will buy every single one that they make. My grandparents love it, so does my little brother.

You can get all of the MCF games from www.bigfishgames.com - since they are the ones made the game. Ravenhearst was really good too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: