Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Scoring Skill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sagar Alias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Scoring Skill Reply with quote

Hi all, I am the second highest scorer here. When I win a game with 6-0, I have got only 57000 Scores, and once I lost a game with 4-6, I got almost 80000 Scores, then next time I tried to win a game by 6-5 and the almost games playing duce>Advantage>Again Duce>Advantage for four or five times, I got the second highest scorer.

I know the above trick is very strange and I am also not happy with this situation...

Hopefully in very near future someone take care of it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: how scoring works Reply with quote

It seems that the way the scoring works, is that you start with a maximum possible score, and each time the computer scores on you, points are deducted from that score. It deducts 200 or 300 points each time the computer scores. For example, the maximum possible score on "hard" is 88,000 (perfect game, with the computer not scoring at all). If the computer scores one point on you (for the entire six games), you get 87,700. If the computer scores twice, you get 87,400, etc. So the score is determined, not by your margin of victory, but how many times the computer scores on you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Power Shot Tennis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: