Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

peices disappearing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guesswho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: peices disappearing Reply with quote

I would place a peice to the left on top of my puzzle till I could find it later and everytime I would click on my "not worked yet pile" on the right the peices I had laid on top of the puzzle on the left disappeared. I later found them underneath puzzle the only way I could retrieve them was to hit the toggle button.
I seriously don't think this particular game is ready for the public to play
there are way to many problems. Sad Rolling Eyes Shocked
macyguibons

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem. I've finished several puzzles and was missing 1 or 2 pieces. They were not under the puzzle, and the Toggle didn't bring them back. I think it has to do when you move pieces to the side as a group. They get dropped out of the page space and you're no longer able to select them to bring them back. (Similar to working with multiple monitors and dropping icons onto the other desktop. Problem is, we can see the other desktop.)

My biggest complaint with this game is the lack of workspace. It would be nice if the window was twice as wide so you could have an area to work.

In addition, to correct the problem you pointed out, if a piece is dropped off the page, the game should automatically return it to the center. Or at the very least, they can add a menu option to 'Return Unused Pieces to the Center,' so lost don't occur.
lucky dog

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: peices disappearing Reply with quote

PIECES ARE MISSING ON ONE OF THE ADVANCED PUZZXLESYOU CAN HIT THE TOGGLE BUTTON BUT THE PIECES DOESN'T APPEAR=][/list][/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jigsaw Puzzle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: