Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Game won't open!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rtstar00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Game won't open! Reply with quote

I've sent 2 e-mails, one on June 18 and one on June 22 regarding this game. I haven't been able to play for awhile now, it opens up stuck on level 25. I can't do a thing other than close the window. I use to play everyday prior to this. It doesn't seem to be affecting others. No problem playing other games on here. What can be done? This is one of my favorites! I can play it on pch but would rather play here.
KarTor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried game today for first time, played first game and loved it. now i'm having the same problem as you. This is 2 games i'm having a problem with. 3 strikes and i'm out.
aorangez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was one of my favorites. I played a game and it worked fine, went play again and it opened on level 25 with no words or letters and I can't do anything.
taokeema

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm noticing some "stuck" behaviour in other games. I have been able to work around it by closing the game window, deleting temporary internet files, and trying again. Maybe that will help...

tao
Bamrz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't get this game to work. It played fine a few months ago, but now it's frozen when I try to open it.

Looking at my error console, I have 2 errors noted:

SHARETHIS is not defined
COMSCORE is not defined

Anyone more tech knowledgeable that could help??

Thanks!

Sue

ETA: Never mind, those seem to be things I've blocked. There is a hugely long page full of script errors when I try to play the game though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spliterature All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: