Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

chopper a note

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharbug

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: chopper a note Reply with quote

hi chopper this is shar, i just want you to know that i am not out to be no.1 on time and beat you out! lol i am just trying to beat my top score and get higher than 23 and I CANNOT do it! lol so frustrating!! enjoying watching you climb with me! good luck to you!
shar
chopper9882

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Very Happy I kind of like watching us jump back and forth!! LOL I DO like scoreing #1 in high points cause i d--m sure cant get high score!! Rolling Eyes Have a great thanknsgiving. Later girl.
Sharbug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: okee dokee Reply with quote

LOL ok, just wanted to be sure you knew that I wasn't being a chit head! yes, it is fun to look and see ..she has been on and up on the score again lol!
thank you for the happy thanksgiving wishes! Hope yours was too!
see you on the score board!
Shar
chopper9882

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Im glad you enjoy the competition as i do too. You make me work for high treats and i love it. See you on the board as well! Razz
Sharbug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!! SECOND PLACE! hard d**m work!!! lol (deep sigh) well 2nd place so far... thanks for your companionship and sportsman ship chopper! Laughing
chopper9882

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: CONGRATS!!! Reply with quote

Way to go girl!! Top score and top treats! Razz Must be nice. LOL
Sharbug

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL was a lot of work may be the only time you see it Chopper! You have been a busy girl!!!! had to work til now. Now I will see if I can give you some competition!! LOL
best to yah! Shar
PS that Sandy is a hard one to beat! she spends little time trying and ZINGO she is no. 1 place!
WTG Sandy
chopper9882

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thers several to watch on this game. im off on sundays and mondays. Helps me wind up the score and start off with a good one. But it dosent last for long!!! LOL Keep up the good work and ill see you on the board. WTG Sandy. Shocked
Sharbug

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: gamesite Reply with quote

hey Chopper, Have you ever tried bigfishgames.com? Not the downloads but the game community. It is fun and has a Mahjongg game too that is very challenging. If you like this you would like unwell Mel and Oz poker is fun, it is a quest.
you ought to give it a try! If you join free, let me know your user name and I will tell you mine there and we could meet up. Play at same time there and can chat in side of screen! Just a thought!
shar
chopper9882

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been on big fish a long time, Its just been a while sence ive been there. Im chopper9882 on any game site so thats what i am there. It would be fun to chat. If not there, we will figure something out. Do you have msn or yahoo chat? Let me know. Later girl. Very Happy
Sharbug

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Chopper!

I have AIM and Gmail for messengers. use to have yahoo but had to go back to classic yahoo the new one is all messed up on me, so i do not get yahoo messenger any longer.
chopper9882

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i got aim downloaded but when i try to sign in it says "connection timed out" I dont know what that means. I might try to d-load g-mail this week and see what happens. Later girl.
Sharbug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharedut at bigfish.com if ever what to look me up...easier...lol
LeonZion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are trying to learn music then I would suggest you to go to the following website note-store.com. This website has the music sheet for all of the different genres of music.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg: Vacation All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: