Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

GDG Promo Code

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: GDG Promo Code Reply with quote

UB Funkeys is a game that keeps growing. The Funkeys can be mysterious and new Funkeys are being discovered, but for now Great Day Games is going to reward you with the Funkeys we do know about.

Every week for the next 15 weeks, Great Day Games will be featuring one of the Funkeys as our Promo Code of the week. Enter the name of the Funkey and you'll get 500 treats.

This week will be a freebie. Enter "UB" to get 100 treats.

To enter your promo code, Click My Profile and scroll to the bottom of the page. Enter the Promo code and click the Add Promo Code button.

Starting November 19th 2007, you'll have to figure out who is the Funkey of the week.
LeonZion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you cannot cope with all of the work then I would suggest you to find the best paper writing website for this work. This is the only reason I was able to graduate on time from college.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Characters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: