Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Feet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Server404

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject: Feet Reply with quote

For a long time I have been fond of beautiful, well-groomed women, they cause me a direct unearthly worship. Realizing that it is difficult to grab the head of the beautiful Lady, I sank down to the level of the legs and waist. When I see well-groomed beautiful legs, I lose my mind.
Quine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Feet Reply with quote

Server404 wrote:
For a long time I have been fond of beautiful, well-groomed women, they cause me a direct unearthly worship. Realizing that it is difficult to grab the head of the beautiful Lady, I sank down to the level of the legs and waist. When I see well-groomed beautiful legs, I lose my mind.

Oh, I understand you. I dream of a girl with perfect legs. I often look at beautiful girls in stockings on this url. I have several favorite models with beautiful legs. I'm willing to pay for a foot fetish. Take these beautiful legs in your hands and caress, kiss, relieving fatigue from high heels. Inhaling the best smell is the smell of women's legs. I recommend that you visit this site.
user_773

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that many men love women's legs... You know, I think that you will be able to find the similar videos on this website brazzers here. I love spending my free time there, so I'm sure that you will like doing it too there. If you have a few minutes - have a glance at this resource there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tric Tac Toe All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: