Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

ubfunkeys vs webkinz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glub

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: ubfunkeys vs webkinz Reply with quote

wich one do you like better ubfunkeys or webkinz
LegoLover2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Funkeys vs webkinz Reply with quote

They both have a cool program but webkinz are easier to find and New ones are being created constanly.But more types of stores sell Funkeys and and have both so it's a tie for me. Question Question Question Wink
glub

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Funkeys vs webkinz Reply with quote

me to ubfunkeys has difrent words but webkinz has idoms that you can use ubfunkeys have cooler peopol but webkinz donsend have peopl that steal your mony i cant deside i like both to Exclamation
missderrian77

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEBKINZ IS WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN WEBKINZ ROCKS YOU CAN VISITY FRIENDS AND MNAKE WISHES AND SPIN WHEELS AND GO MINNIG AND HAS BETTER AND MORE GAMES !!! WEBKINZ IS WAY BETTER BECAUSE THEY WALK FASTER AND YOU VCAN SLEEP IN THE BED AND MUCH MORE. WEBKINZ HAS ALOT MORE FANS AND CLUBS SUCH AS WEBKINZCLUB.COM AND ALL THE WEBKINZ FANS I KNOW ARE ME, PELAIJAH JOSHUA ALYSSA ARIANNA ALIZE CAIN MARLON LUIS ARRRABELLA BELLE AND JOHNATHAN. UB FUNKEYS DONT HAVE ALOT OF GIRLS BUT IN WEBKINZ YOU CAN CHOOSE THE GENDER. WEBKINZ ROCKS BY THE WAY AND IT HAS SOME EDUCATIONAL THINGS TOO LIKE QUIZIES CORNER AND HOW NOT TO SPEND MONEY THAT FAST AND REMINDS YOU TO TAKE CARE OF ITSELF. ITS LIKE HAVING A BABY OR SOMEONE TO CARE ABOUT BUT THE FUNKEYS TAKE CARE OF THEMSELFS. YOU CANT FEED, WASH, OR EVEN PLAY OR DRAW WITH THEM UB FUNKEYS ARE COOL IN SOME WAYS BUT WEBKINZ IS WAY BETTER Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
glub

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

you can wash ubfunkeys
fuzzynoah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me its a tie
acquiro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Car Locksmith Las Vegas
Bullses

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Characters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: