Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

WILL U BUY FIFA 21 ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bloodwhisper

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:17 am    Post subject: WILL U BUY FIFA 21 ?? Reply with quote

Ok I'll start by saying I love my football game and look forward to it every year.

At the moment I'm thinking yes, I will buy FIFA 21.

I love the game, I just take it as it is, I have fun doing objectives, I like opening packs (I also want to buy Fifa 21 coins, if you ask), getting new cards, building up squads for different leagues etc.

But I can not make sure I play at least 2 games every single day to get the daily objective one player pack and 600xp for example.

So what do you think? I'm interested in hearing if you will or will not be buying the next edition of FIFA? If so, why or why not? Question
Jacob_S

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more interested in real football, namely matches that take place in large stadiums and arenas. The lively atmosphere, game fuse and other delights of real football can not be compared with a real game. Especially the game can not make a profit. I'm talking about betting on the outcome of a match or an upcoming game. As an example, you can familiarize yourself with Arsenal vs Burnley Preview, Prediction, and Betting Tips. Perhaps you will like this kind of game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Beta Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: