Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

WORLD PEACE STARTER KIT PAGE 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PACY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: WORLD PEACE STARTER KIT PAGE 3 Reply with quote

LIKE I SAID ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT I NEED SOME HELP SO I ASK YOU--ARE YOU HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE?YOU EVER HAD THE FEELING YOU KNOW YOU WERE MEANT 2 DO MORE AND ACHIEVE THESE GREAT THINGS?NOT MY THINGS BUT WHATEVER IS IN YOUR HEAD!WELL I AM THE ONE WHO WILL MAKE ALL THESE DREAMS A REALITY AND I AM WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS 2 MOTIVATE EACH OTHER!!NOW I KNOW THAT I SAID I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS AND I GAVE U A SMALL SAMPLE OF MY THOUGHTS AND I WILL NOW PUT EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN AND ALL MY MILLION DOLLAR IDEAS AND JUST HOW AND WHY AND THE ANSWERS IN A BOOK!!I AM GOING TO WRITE THE GREATEST BOOK THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!MORE MOTIVATIONAL THAN ANY OUT THERE AND I WILL TEACH THE WORLD HOW 2 GROW IN LOVE AND HELP OTHERS AND TRULY LIVE LIFE IN A FANTASTIC WAY!!THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM MY BOOK IS THAT IT WILL BE F R E E TO THE WORLD AND WE CAN START MAKING A DIFFERENCE !!!MAKE EVERYDAY OF LIFE THE BEST DAY OF LIFE!NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE UNLESS YOU'RE HELPING THEM UP!!YOUR NEW FRIEND,PACIAN(PACY) DRAGO, HALUZAN........TO BE CONTINUED!.........
umps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: hey, Reply with quote

i dont know what u are putting this stuff on here for couse it is kinda hopeless.but i aggre wit u!
PACY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: NOWAY!! Reply with quote

WORLD PEACE IS NOT HOPELESS!!!!
daylelong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:44 am    Post subject: why not?..... Reply with quote

An excellent recommendation, but I think that students will be most interested in reading https://freebooksummary.com/this-is-a-book-report-on-harry-potter-and-the-sorcerers-stone-writtwn-by-j-k-rowling-76961 this educational book thanks to which they will be able to get a lot of useful information.
Cathe1991

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:12 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I appreciate your post and it is very unique as we never think about these types of things but I know that if we get into any type of problem we always be able to find a solution for our work. I was facing that problem once when I was looking for the top writers for my work but after many searches and reviews, I found a site Essaywriting and when I used that, I liked that so much because there was one of the best writers for our work. I would like to suggest everyone try this website service once.
LandryTitus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gave a really insipiring website here, but I can tell that you have suffer from severe pain to biuld this, buy CBD oil online for arthritis as many people are interested in trying CBD oil is because of its pain-killing benefits.
login1

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:32 am    Post subject: best CBD capsules Reply with quote

Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. best CBD capsules
KylynnRusso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Te new trend in watches make the people more tempted to buy them. Even for ladies and girls they come in form of bracelets which serve the dual purpose. The www.bowlinggreenremodelers.com in them make them perfect to be wear it with your dress matching code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: