Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

how is it possible to score 59000+ without a cheat?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobinbognor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: how is it possible to score 59000+ without a cheat? Reply with quote

I just don't get the point of cheating! You are only kidding yourself and deflating everybody else who is trying to genuinely solve the puzzle and have some fun at the same time. This week we see a score of 59000+. If this is a genuine score within the time limit I will be the first to offer my congratulations, but I doubt it has been achieved without a cheat pause or cheat scoring scam. These cheats just make it pointless to play the game which means most honest players will stop coming back which means the advertisers will not get their revenue and the whole site will collapse from lack of hits. And that would be a shame...all for a silly few who prefer to cheat.
rosey168

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so with you! there is no way to get that kind of score. I come in here for fun and hoping that at least at this site there is no cheating. Well i cant see the point in playing if there is someone stays at the top all the time with those high scores............so sick of cheating
Karson883

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Games need to be played at the same time and you have to understand why people are playing these games. The college paper.org reviews share some of the great games and the list is going on with the top trends of all time.
login1

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 4:25 am    Post subject: best CBD oil Reply with quote

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. best CBD oil
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Garden All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: