Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Different sound to game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Different sound to game Reply with quote

It seems that the clear ding sound when a match is made is often replaced with a dull sounding splash sound to me. Have any other people been noticing the change to the sound when a match is made? Has it always been this way and I am just now realizing it? Is it just me? Am I going crazy?

Please no snide comments.
taokeema

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't help, I play with the sound off, sorry!
workisboring

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: ding Reply with quote

I think you get the ding when you have made another match within a certain number of seconds and the other sound when you have taken too long
Jindog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Workisboring, thanks for your input and response. I guess I need to make this clearer to understand.
When I play the game, which I have been playing for several years on various sites, as well as this one, the sound has always been the same, a clearly defined ding, bing or whatever you might want to call it. Lately though, a different sound is heard (by me) that is muffled, deformed, a mutant strain of the original. It goes boosh, douch, or something of the sort.

Think of it this way. You have a taut balloon and you puncture it with a pin and the balloon goes POP. Now imagine the balloon has been sitting around for several days and is looking sort of limp. Now when you pop it it goes POOF, a different sound.

I hope this might help some out there who didn't understand me at first. Tonight I was reminded of another change with the game I am noticing more frequently. When the block of squares are turned they sometimes appear to be stepped or broken apart showing gaps between the squares, instead of up tight against each other. Just more of my wondering what is going on here.
Bamrz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jindog, I just had the tiles "separate" on me during a game. I don't like it, makes it very hard to tell which ones are open. Strangely, they were back to normal for the next level.

I haven't noticed a difference in the sound yet.

Sue
Jindog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mystery continues.

Tonight two new sounds were heard while I played. The first one is a whistle that accompanies the ding, dong or whatever you call the sound when a match is made. This new sound could also be described as a squeak. Sound familiar to anyone? The second sound is a definite clicking sound when I click on a tile. Sounds like a tap dancer on my computer. The sound is definitely not coming from my mouse. I am not complaining, these are interesting sounds to have while I play, but it is just another observation of strangeness with this game recently.
Prescottster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I am trying to develop the games and I am confused in sounds of the games so thatís why read different articles about this. My game report is written by top essay writing reviews agent and he is also my partner in this game.
user_171

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do everything but writing. Donít know why but when I am trying to write anything that is not my blog I am straggling with literary every word. Especially essays. How people do all those writing tasks I donít understand. Donít have any clue. The only possible way for me Ė to order a text that I need to have written at one of those my assignment help resources. If you have the same problem, have a go! Quite helpful.
samuelddarden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really makes you think, but that's why I love it. So much fun! mods for granny
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Dimensions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: