Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

hi guys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LITTLE GRANNY0002

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: hi guys Reply with quote

sorrywont be bothering you or anyone else on here it was my story i was writting my life story

Last edited by LITTLE GRANNY0002 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Granny, some things aren't needed to be said unless it is needed for better understanding or an explanation is needed for clarification. I don't understand why you volunteered this information. Yes, we are all the sum total of our experiences and life environment, but I didn't need a clarification of your on-line persona because there was nothing that needed clarifying. If someone you e-mail with needed an explanation, fine, deal with it through e-mails not here. Now I think I heard more than I needed to hear. Leave the past behind. You can't go back, you can only stand still or move forward. And that is a choice only you can make. ----JinDog
taokeema

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dears, what happened here?

Minnie, if I read between Jindog's lines, it sounds like he was concerned for your well-being after you shared some sensitive information here on the forum. Jindog, please jump in and correct me if I misapprehend your motive.

We cooked up a way to privately share sensitive exchanges between friends on this forum last fall, a Yahoo! group called greatdayclan.

Minnie, if you would give permission to Ima or another friend in the greatdayclan group to share your email address with me, you can count on me as a friend with an ear to lend.

Dears, any of you who are on the Yahoo! group and know Minnie's email address, would you please identify yourself?

Minnie, like all your friends here, I am concerned for your well-being, and that you are able to safely reach out for support to your GDG friends. I hope we're able to connect by private email soon.

((((((((HUGS)))))))),

tao
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point in my posting statement remains the same. Our 'friends' on this site are a creation we manifest of them from what we gather from their postings. Everybody here has an image of me, JinDog, how I look, my age, political thinking, social cares, non-social cares, etc. based on what I say and how it is said. Well what if I was to tell you I am a 12 year old girl, living in Brooklyn NY in a sewer and I spend most of my time at an internet cafe. Changes things doesn't it. Or that I am a convicted sex-offender serial murderer, but I am free because of planted evidence by the DA and the trial was tossed. Kind of changes the image a little doesn't it. I mean it not only changes the image, it changes how I feel about that image I have created. So when Millie shared some information about her history it changed this image I have of her and personally I didn't need that image changed. Sorry Millie if I offended you, but I really didn't need it.
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elcelcpa,
would those red flags you speak of be commie flags or comedic flags?
Just asking, that's all. And you do have a good sense of judgment.
"Oh guard, guard, I'm ready to go back now."
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: elcelcpa and pet peeves and story ideas Reply with quote

Sorry Minnie if we have taken over your posting.

That is a good one for pet peeves. I can't count how many times I have written some great essay to an article I have read and am commenting on it in all the emotion I can muster. Finally, after an hour of writing I hit 'submit' only to find out I have to be registered on the site and there is no way to save what I have just spent an hour on. Lately on this site I have been getting the blue direction bar on the bottom of the "post a reply" box. Don't know what I am doing to get it.

As I said before, I like the story idea but think it best to hold off for the time being. With 3 on going stories presently and only a small number of contributors to them, a fourth would be overkill. But I do like the idea that we could chat with each other while on a cruise, play acting if you will. Here's a sample. Jindog sees elcelcpa lounging in a deck chair with an iced tea reading her favorite author (insert name here) and speaks, "Heh there. Sorry to hear about your home state's teams losing in the NCAA tournament. You must be really...." You get the idea.
Jospell

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: elcelcpa and pet peeves and story ideas Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't count how many times I have written some great essay to an article I have read and am commenting on it in all the emotion I can muster.

I think I know a service which will satisfy your requirements. I am talking about https://www.myassignmentwriting.com.au/ From my point of view, this service provides excellent essays at a reasonable price. So you can try it out just to test it. Anyway, I am pretty sure that you'll be satisfied with the result.
uncleteddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else notice that the Forum topics have suddenly been hijacked by commercial essay writers offering their services (for a substantial fee, I'm sure!) Too bad there are no moderators on this site to drive these money-changers from the Temple! Oh, well...GDG just gets worse and worse with each week and month that goes by.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: