Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

TREASURE CHEST GAME---CAN SOMEONE HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
baseball37

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: TREASURE CHEST GAME---CAN SOMEONE HELP Reply with quote

Have lost my treasure chest game---tried signing out & back in---did not come back that way---rebooted---no luck there either---turned off computer for over night rest---nope there---up-dated & cleaned out storage space---nothing---sooooo---have no more ideas---what do I do now---REAL Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
uncleteddy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really and truly expect any response from the owners of this site to fix any problems? They are still deriving a good deal of ad income from a site that they decided to abandon to the wolves four years ago...the site will continue to deteriorate and lapse into disuse even by those of us who have enjoyed it for years because THEY JUST DON'T CARE!!!!!
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Treasure Chest...or the lack thereof Reply with quote

Get Adblock Plus and refresh the page after your game ends!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the treasure chest has disappeared like the quick tabs did.
Maybe it will appear again some day, I wish the quick tab would.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: