Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Cant open any games.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mImimom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Cant open any games. Reply with quote

I have tried several different browsers, made sure ad block was off and several other things and I have not been able to open any games today.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. Anyone else?
Shreddie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. Yesterday and today...no games will open. I can open everything else on site. I tried different browsers, did an update, deleted cookies/history and nothing helped.
tkiepura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't get any of the games to load yesterday or today,
PackersRtheBest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No games will open...on ANY browser....on either of my two computers. Does anyone have any suggestions? No ad blocks are on, and Adobe flash IS enabled.
tulsaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here, can't open any games on the regular site. I can open some games on the new site. The games I can open on the new site mostly don't work lol
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got games to start but haven't been able to finish any.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to open any games on this website. My son told me that every browser maker has been phasing out Flash for years, and they've finally gotten to the point where it's gone for good. I can play some of my favorite games on other websites. He tells me there's nothing I can do except cry and pout about it.
When I click on a game to play, up comes a box saying "We've noticed your browser has Flash disabled. To play this game, you'll need to enable it. Click here to enable it." But clicking on the highlighted words doesn't do anything. In the recent past, a box would come up that gave the option of allowing Flash, but that doesn't come up any more. In order to play some of my favorite games, I guess I will have to keep looking for websites other than Great Day Games until that doesn't work any longer either. What a disappointment. There are some fun games here but they just aren't available to me any longer. By the way, I use Chrome as my browser. I've avoided Firefox for the past year now because it stalled my computer and I'd have to keep restarting it.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I've been able to play the games I've chosen.
I'll hate it when I can't do that anymore.
lisa819

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gloria Billings~~~I also use Chrome and have had to allow Flash. Up by the address bar you should see a "Not secure" tab. Click on it and you should see the option to allow flash. Then a bar will show up saying to reload page. I have to do this just about every time I visit GDG. Good luck!!

Last edited by lisa819 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa819, your tip helped! Wow! Can't believe it but the games I've tried with your suggestion actually worked. (I'm at work now so can't be fooling around too much. Very Happy )
Thank you so much.
Ross-The-Boss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:47 pm    Post subject: Browser Reply with quote

Lets see if I can assist you Ladies by telling you about a magnificent browser that seems to work very well on this
website and it is the Opera Browser. Try it out and see what you think about it.

Ross Smile
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried the other browsers, Firefox, Chrome and Opera...
none of them will hold my progress in Stunt Armadillos.
One of them keeps telling me to allow cookies that are already allowed.
So I continue to use IE only.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross, thanks a bunch for the browser suggestion. If I find that Chrome isn't allowing me to open what I want to open, that will be what I try next. Getting suggestions from other players here is one of the things I've always liked about Great Day Games.
ConnieLea, have you ever been to the Washington Post website? I see that they offer Stunt Armadillos as one of their games. I'll bet you've already tried that, but just in case......
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but I'll check it out for sure. Thanks Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: