Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

New Improved Game Site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeithSD45

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: New Improved Game Site Reply with quote

Instead of a "new, improved" game site, where the Free Cell game is completely unplayable, I wish they would fix the Leaderboard.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no one to fix anything anymore.
uncleteddy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Along with improving the site (as if) they might try booting out the bullies who post obscene and inflammatory comments in the games' message areas. It is obvious that no attention is being given to any further control of this site by the owners who only see it as a source of income for the time being. Pathetic.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been obvious, and stated, for over a year
that there's no more monitoring on this site.
Arkadium has moved on to mobile games.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really is a shame that the bullies, as uncleteddy aptly refers to them, are able to freely spew out their ugliness and profanity and there is nothing that stops it. It's offensive to me and, I imagine, to most other decent folks who are here just to play games and have a nice time. I am thankful for the several people I've been able to form sort of a game friendship with. Along with the ability to do that kind of chatting, we have to realize the ugly side of thing will appear as well. Sigh. Sad
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it not hide the comment if you flag it?
If it does I would flag them every time.
I know that's not really a solution to the problem,
but at least you wouldn't have to see it.
uncleteddy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Connie...and I flag and remove the bully's comments every time I play where he has left his spoor, but it's still annoying to have to tolerate the behavior. It reminds me of having to sit near foul-mouthed young people in a restaurant while I'm trying to enjoy a meal. The tolerance for incivility in our society doesn't even stop in the halls of Congress, where freshman representatives find it refreshing to spew obscenity in the name of First Amendment rights, while making every effort to undermine the same Constitution that guarantees those rights. Incredible hypocrisy!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true, uncleteddy. It seems that there truly is one in every crowd.
It also seems to get worse every year that goes by.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:11 am    Post subject: That darn ad at the start of most games (which I hate) Reply with quote

I put up with the standard ads for Clorox or Enterprise or Progressive, and then the game starts. But a few seconds into the game, there is a highly irritating thing that pops up. I can't figure out that any product or service is being advertised. It just does a slow countdown from 5 to 1. The on zero, you hit "Space" and you are allowed to resume your game, which has been continuing in your absence as this blasted thing counts down. This thing alone has caused me to look for my favorite Arkadium games on other game sites. AARP.com carries many of the main games.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's awful on Sparks Fusion and Monkey Gems, Gloria.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have wondered if anyone else was seeing this same "ad" countdown at the start of many/most games. It's one thing I wish could be changed. But we know how useless it would be to appeal to Arkadium for help. Sigh. Sad
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are the only two I've played that I've seen it on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: