Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

WorldOvercomers Is A Blazing Hypocrite

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lnjr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: WorldOvercomers Is A Blazing Hypocrite Reply with quote

WorldOvercomers claims to be a Christian spouting religious piety all over her home page. Then she turns around and spews hatred and bashes other players. What a sham and what a joke. As much as she claims to be a follower of God I have seen nothing but hate and viciousness from her. I have never seen such a shameful example of a lying hypocrite!

Any time the puzzles are going to be 10x treats, she will spend 1/2 a day on the day BEFORE playing and saving puzzles to submit the puzzles at midnight. How crazy is that???!! I know other players do that and it is not illegal on this site. But why?
I find it completely hypocritical and idiotic of her to continue to spout her beliefs of "honesty and Christianity" when she so blatantly does the opposite with her bullying and bashing and spewing hatefulness on her home page.
It is pathetic that she will play a game for 7 or 8 hours and then nearly 18 hours the next day all for treats that don't matter??!! I don't get it.

Knock yourself out, world-o. You haven't 'overcome' anything and I am pretty sure the people in your church and the almighty God Above are not very proud of your time spent worshiping the throne of great day games.

When I signed on at 3:00 in the afternoon she was already playing. I took a screen shot of her STILL playing 2 hours later. I have never seen anyone waste so much time or put forth so much effort into something that doesn't matter when supposedly they have a husband and dogs and neighbors and a church that they spend time with. It's pretty obvious she doesn't care about any of those people. That's all.
WorldOvercomers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Really
Is this what anybody wants to hear?

Well, my response. My computer was in the shop when the accuser INJR says I was home playing. It had been hacked here at GDG's and was unplayable -- just GDG -- not anything else. I got home with it about 5 pm. It cost me $140 for the repairs.

I have posted this type of ongoing poor treatment of myself and other Top 5 Ranking Gamers since 2013 in my Info page. It is open to all. Please read it.
lnjr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that you claim your computer was in the shop and yet you were home playing all afternoon which is what you always do whenever puzzles are 10x treats.
I took a screen shot with a clock and date stamp for evidence since this is the same thing you have done time after time.

pathological | ˌpaTHəˈläjək(ə)l | (also pathologic)
adjective
relating to pathology: the interpretation of pathological studies.
• involving, caused by, or of the nature of a physical or mental disease: pathological changes associated with senile dementia.
• informal compulsive; obsessive: a pathological gambler.

liar | ˈlī(ə)r |
noun
a person who tells lies.

Only a person with mental disease who tells lies (pathological liar) would say she was NOT playing when the proof shows quite obviously that she WAS playing all afternoon like a lunatic.
These treats were posted in the first hours of the game beginning for 10x treats.
Tell the truth, worldover. Your page makes you look like a foolish idiot. Exposed for all to see. Don't forget: God and everyone else now knows you are a liar.

WorldOvercomers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rage on and be blessed in the Name of Jesus. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Children behave, what will they say?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: