Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

"Routine Maintenance"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PCJuli

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: "Routine Maintenance" Reply with quote

My page has been under "maintenance" since early March. I am also unable to comment during games and my friends probably think I'm dead. Perhaps you could fix this as the word "temporary" has lost it's meaning at this point.
Thanks GDG.
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Something to try Reply with quote

PCJuli, there are a lot of us that are having or have had this problem. A while back I read a post from someone about using either a Google Chrome Incognito Window (u should google it...lol) or using Mozilla Firefox as your browser. With the Incognito Window, though, you have to keep signing in as it doesn't remember you or keep track of what sites you've been to. I preferred Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, MF wouldn't let me see the games so I had to use it for communication and my regular browser for the games. Ugh! All my pages and such miraculously started working again a couple weeks ago, though! I'm not sure why, but I'm not going to question the miracle! Good luck!
PCJuli

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks LT. I switch back and forth from Firefox to Chrome regularly but have never looked into "incognito". Will try that.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'incognito' is something I haven't tried either.
As bad as this site has been this week I think I'll try to check it out.
On Google Chrome I can only see about half of the game I try to play.
On Firefox it keeps telling me to log in, when I attempt to log in
it says to enable my cookies for Firefox to remember me...
my cookies are enabled Exclamation Exclamation
Now IE has gotten so slow I can't play some games...
and the ones I can play I can't hit a decent score for love or money Smile Sad
PCJuli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My page is no longer under maintenance. Now we have "An unhandled exception " and a bunch of computereze language. Perhaps this is a good sign? It's been 6 months now but I shall remain hopeful.
I do miss the old GDG and the people who lived there.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon GDG, this is getting really old!

Copied from "my page":

Server Error in '/' Application.

Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: