Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Biased Opinion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricotta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Biased Opinion Reply with quote

This is Great Day Games (GDG) not something else. When I want to go to a specific game and enter the name in the Type Game Name space it reveals a page. The page has various GDG game icons, quizzes etc. One of the quizzes is Do You `Embody New York Values`, innocent enough until you look at the picture. The picture is one of the people running for the post of being a political party`s candidate for the presidential race. The problem for me is that it is the same person repeatedly that surfaces and non of the others. This comes across as GDG supporting this individual for the job. There are two options (1) remove all pictures, party names, logos etc of all those running or (2) post pictures, party names, logos etc. of all of the individuals running. I have intentionally not mentioned the party or candidate as this is an unbiased view point.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen this, but I have most of the games I usually play
listed on my quick tab so that I don't have to search for a game.
If I am looking for a different game I usually go to the 'All Games' page.
ricotta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thing happened, around the time of New York Primary the quizz appears to have been removed. Arkadium.com shows a New York address for Arkadium the developer of the GDG games. This illustrates that they are in favor of the candidate whose face was on the quizz's icon. This is wrong 100%. They should not be using GDG to show their support of any candidate. GDG is supposed to for all players no matter which part of the world we live in but, it is skewed to the American's. Yes it was started in the U.S. and the advertisers are American but, no favoritism should be shown in terms of politics. In in Canada they do have Canadian companies advertise and I do not know how they like this site favoring one candidate and flaunting this fact. GDG has been abandoned, a lot of players are leaving, this sort of crap helps push us away. If you can't be bothered anymore then why do you keep adding new Beta Games? Why continue with GDG.
Thank you for letting me rant and get this stuff off my chest.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There haven't been any new beta games added.
They brought back all of the old beta games that were gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: