Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Everybody?????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:29 am    Post subject: Everybody????? Reply with quote

All of a sudden everybody just quit the forums.
What happened to y'all Question Question Question Question Question
I am in Shocked that everybody has disappeared all of a sudden.
Come on back y'all Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
oznog

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Everybody????? Reply with quote

ricotta wrote:
... I get a second internet window popping up when I click on various icons like Prizes. They pretend they are legitimate, but they are not. One was asking me to fill in a survey (so) I called my service provider and learned that they are not asking me to fill in a survey. I gave them the okay to access my computer and they verified that this website is sending out a virus or malware. I'll be leaving the (GDG) site. I might return if they ever clear up the sabotage, which I believe they are supporting.

Well, ricotta... like I said a few days ago: "The internet is as tricky and dangerous as was the WILD WILD WEST, where deceptive, dishonorable, and nefarious individuals do abound. 'Caveat emptor' is the rule. Arkadium is based in Ukraine, where, according to wikipedia: "Corruption is a widespread and growing problem. Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most corrupted nations of the world." And to that, GDG is not a secure website (it is http, not https). Contrary to any and all assurances made by Arkadium / GDG (and despite any 'legal' appearance of those assurances), some sites are known to sell or trade personal info of their registrants."

ConnieLea wrote:
All of a sudden everybody just quit the forums. What happened to y'all Question I am in Shocked that everybody has disappeared all of a sudden. Come on back y'all Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Really, Connie? GDG provides NO moderation, and it offers NO encrypted security... so, what's really to wonder about the increase in silence here?? Don't be too upset... I might stick around and offer a few more nuggets.
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, kidz! I have a couple of friends on here who say they can't get into the forum at all. The page they get says it's down for maintenance. Hmmm...not sure what's going on...
SNOW-ANGEL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

LooneyToonz wrote:
Hey, kidz! I have a couple of friends on here who say they can't get into the forum at all. The page they get says it's down for maintenance. Hmmm...not sure what's going on...
............................................................................... HEY ((SIS)) TOONZ I COULDNT GET INTO THE FORUM, TILL NOW ?. ALSO WISH THE COMMENT BOARD BE GONE. ON POOL MULTIPLAYER. BULLIES KEEP ATTACKING, THE GOOD PLAYERS LIKE VTWIN, & CRTSJIMERSON . & I KNOW WERE SUPPOSE TO FLAGG, BUT WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO?. THEY JUST KEEP COMMING BACK TO ATTACK US & FOR THE ONES WHO READ THIS .THERES A RUMMOR THAT IM THE PLAYER MAGGYMAY. WELL {{{IM NOT }}} MAGGY MAY.. IT IS SAD .. HOW SOME PEOPLE ACT LIKE BABYS . & FALSELY ACCUSE PLAYERS LIKE ME ..ALSO IM HERE TO PLAY GREAT GAMES HERE ON GDG,, AND HOPEFULLY GDG , U CAN HELP US PLAYERS WHO GET ATTACKED. LOONEYTOONZ IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME.. SHE DONT BOTHER NOBODY THE BULLIES BOTHER HER.. WERE HERE TO PLAY WITH OUR GOOD FRIENDS NOT GET MISTREATED BY BULLIES. AND ALSO THANKS FOR A GREAT GAME SITE GDG,, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY
SNOW-ANGEL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Everybody????? Reply with quote

ConnieLea wrote:
All of a sudden everybody just quit the forums.
What happened to y'all Question Question Question Question Question
I am in Shocked that everybody has disappeared all of a sudden.
Come on back y'all Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
HI CONNIELEA I COULDNT GET INTO FORUMS TILL TODAY Smile & TELL GDG BRIAN HI FOR ME & HOPE HE COMES PLAYS POOL.. WITH US PLAYERS. ALSO HAVE A GREAT DAY & THANKS FROM PLAYER SNOWANGEL Smile
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm glad that I got a few responses here Smile Smile
I finally went to multi player pool and played a game against a new player.
I read the comments and didn't see any that were really bad...
unless y'all mean that angry & ugly things are being said in the 'chat' area.
If that's the case then only those two playing would see what's said.
BTW, that new player (widamaker) beat me, I scored 3500 (I think).
He is someone that I know personally so y'all play nice if you see him,
he's not much of one for 'chatting' yet,
but we'll get him straightened out on that sooner or later Smile
MAXX70 also goes to multi player pool sometimes,
he says he usually has to wait so long for another player that he leaves.
Anyway & anywho...I'll try not to be too upset when I visit the forums
and see that no one has been around in days & days Smile Wink
HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: