Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

GDG Gamer Prize Reward Competition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
millibug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: GDG Gamer Prize Reward Competition Reply with quote

[b]Gamer Prize Reward Competition

To Whom It May Concern:

I just watched "Sunday Morning" where they featured a subject about the new wave of e-gaming. Across the nation there are young gamers who avidly play video games for a living. Low and behold, there are tickets sold where viewers as non-participants watch the games like they're watching a major race car tournament! The prizes awarded in this gaming tournaments are huge.

As a suggestion: It would be nice if Markets such as GDG would investigate this money making opportunity for the company and for its loyal gamers.
For instance: MPD game and Turbo Mahjonng are both games of competition. It would be nice if top prizes were awarded to players ranking in 3rd, 4th, to 2nd and 1st prize. Both opponents could benefit in a split of a major prize in the amounts of $50,000= $25,000 each. and 100.000 to be divided in equal share of 50,000 each. Those who ranked 4th and 5th. $1, 500 each. This would drive the competition and promote gaming potential for a huge money-making investment for the future. Very Happy
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site has never given monetary prizes.
I dare to say, they probably never will.
It's a free playing site.
millibug

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised LOL! It was just a suggestion. Exactly, not in a million years would that happen. However, it does give them something to ponder for ideas going forward.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow I'm just happy they have kept the site going
and that it's free to play on Very Happy
I had begun to think the site might disappear at one time.
I would have been so disappointed if it had done that.
millibug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have been disappointed also. Once my two favorite games were removed from PCH, I thought I'd never get to play them freely again. Thanks to GDG for keeping them up and running. I just wish with the interactive games such as MPD they would add game tables for beginners, intermediate, and advanced levels as well as bring back the game tables with beginner to advanced for Turbo Mohjonng.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may ask, what were your favorite games at PCH?
I have played there, but could never score high on most of the games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: