Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Mahjongg Dark Dimensions will not load

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MellieMae

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:22 am    Post subject: Mahjongg Dark Dimensions will not load Reply with quote

Hi Brian,

I am using a new computer (much faster and better) and I cannot get Mahjongg Dark Dimensions to load. I can play other Mahjongg games like Toys and Vacation just fine.

When Dark Dimensions gets to the load screen it shows 100% but nothing happens from there.

My flashplayer is updated. I have Windows 7 and my browser is Firefox (most recent version). As far as I can tell, all my Firefox settings are exactly the same as they were on my old computer. I have no-script but I had that on my old computer and had no issues with getting that game to load at all. However, there could be a new or different script that was added since last I played here and I am wondering what scripts I need to allow...if you can find out or reveal to me that is. I allow great day games and arkadium, and that is all I needed to allow on my old computer and all worked splendidly.

I can get the game to load and start on Chrome and IE but I hate the ads that show up on the top and sides - they were all dating ads and it looked so skeevy Rolling Eyes

Any suggestions or tips?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: