Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Tell Arkadium How You Feel

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you look for in an online game? What tempts you to play the game over and over again, coming back for more? What do you enjoy most about your favorite Arkadium/GDG game?
The treat payout. The more treats I can earn the better.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
The leaderboard. Being number one is my goal, and I'll keep playing to stay on it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The challenge. I like timed games that challenges me to finish before the timer.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
The relaxation. I like games that require skill, but are not timed, allowing me to relax and enjoy the game.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
The popularity. I like to go where the action is. The more people playing, the funner the game is.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm addicted. I don't know why I play that game over and over again. I just can't stop.
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Its quick. I don't have a lot of time on my hands, and enjoy a quick game now and then.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The levels. I enjoy games that have different levels I must beat in order to play the next level.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
All or most of the above. I simply cannot choose just one reason.
57%
 57%  [ 12 ]
None of the above OR other reason not listed.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

krazykop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Tell Arkadium How You Feel Reply with quote

What do you enjoy most about your favorite Arkadium/GDG game?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: