Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Transport Tasks, specifically, not registering scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
g8rmom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Transport Tasks, specifically, not registering scores Reply with quote

Since I had written about this previously in the game comments, & it wasn't seen by GDG before it went away, I've posted another note in the game comments. BUT since I'm not sure my response will be seen in a timely manner, I'm going to post it here also, so it won't disappear.

GDG-Brian wrote: Beta games do not give treats, but if your high scores are not posting to the leaderboard, please post a reply to this message and let us know what browser you use. If you know the version number, that would be even more helpful. Also, be sure to refresh the page to determine whether your scores did not register, or if they just posted late and let us know. Thanks for playing our beta games!

My response: Brian - I know you don't get treats here, but trophies for high scores ARE awarded. I guess you haven't been keeping up to date on the comments here. I've posted MULTIPLE times about the scores not registering & what browsers I'm using, BUT I will do it again. Firefox 23.0.1 (one I prefer) - plays well, but no score registering at all, ever. IE 8 doesn't recognize Unity is already loaded on PC, so can't play on IE at all. Chrome 29 seems to be doing fine now, as I was able to see a score registered. Originally, it only displayed half the playing field. Someone had commented earlier that they were also getting only half the field, but didn't say what browser they were using.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Beta Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: