Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

More than 1 player playing on a persons profile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GDG was not designed to prevent players from logging in to the same account on multiple computers.

We have no plans to add a restriction like this at any time in the future.

If the treat balance of another player on GDG is enough to ruin your enjoyment of our site, our games, and our community, I would completely understand if you'd rather play on a site that is 100% fair and very strict in this regard.

If you'd rather stay on GDG, for the sake of our community, I strongly suggest ending the accusations and witch-hunts over treat balances and multiple windows. If this situation continues, I'm going to have to temporarily and permanently ban accounts who continue bullying and instigating drama related to this subject.

Contrary to popular belief, banning accounts is not fun; it's literally the worst part of my job. It's also not a democratic process, and it's impossible that everyone would agree with our decisions. For these reasons, I'd appreciate everyone's help in avoiding it if possible. Thanks!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: