Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

More About Points

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truthseeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: More About Points Reply with quote

How are the game points translated onto the leaderboard of players? Is it a percentage of accumulated points? Thanks--rhonda
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highest points are just that....a players highest points for the week. There is no accumulation. The only thing that is accumulated for the week are the treats.
Truthseeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Scores Reply with quote

Thank you. Smile

So Dark Lord's score of over 57,000 was from one game of Toy Chest?

I didn't realize that high a score was even possible! Wow! Thanks again--rhonda (Truthseeker)
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Scores Reply with quote

Truthseeker wrote:
Thank you. Smile

Your welcome.
Truthseeker wrote:
So Dark Lord's score of over 57,000 was from one game of Toy Chest?

So it would seem. Others have written the same.
SassyCat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody can convince me that all these high scores aren't accomplished by running a cheat bot. Why anybody wants to do that and just gain "treats" is beyond me and SHAME on them!!!!!!!!!
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

SassyCat wrote:
Nobody can convince me that all these high scores aren't accomplished by running a cheat bot. Why anybody wants to do that and just gain "treats" is beyond me and SHAME on them!!!!!!!!!

I am The Dark_Lord.... Fear Me.... Ha Ha Lol... I Run No Cheat bot... I dont even no wot it is very sad.... all I do is remove all the bits, and get a time bonus, at the end. I hope this answers your question,,,, Santa Rasta... AKA (Dark_Lord) Twisted Evil
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Mr. T is the Mahjongg King! Shocked
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

DARK_LORD wrote:
SassyCat wrote:

I am The Dark_Lord.... Fear Me.... Ha Ha Lol... I Run No Cheat bot... I dont even no wot it is very sad.... all I do is remove all the bits, and get a time bonus, at the end. I hope this answers your question,,,, Santa Rasta... AKA (Dark_Lord) Twisted Evil

after your question about my score.. I ran a virus check... (windows live one care) It found some faults on my system... these have now been put right... tonight I can only score around 8023( not a good one) I hope this puts a rest to the thing about cheat bots... If you do cheat at a game you only spoil the site 4 proper gamers... An remember: "I am the Dark_Lord... Fear Me.. Ha Ha Lol!" Evil or Very Mad
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I want a virus that helps me with games! Laughing
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

LoverOfJoy wrote:

No... No.... No... not a virus... Add wear.. slows down ur cpu... Still not good... wouldn't do it just 4 extra treat points... cant spend $!! I want £'s mate... an remember " I am the Dark_Lord... Fear me..." Ha ha Lol Twisted Evil
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

LoverOfJoy wrote:

Hay Gamers... got new computer now... no add ware, no spy ware, an defo no virus... Its a cool thang to play fare. But do remember... I am the Dark_Lord... Fear Me.... Ha Ha Lol! xXx Twisted Evil
simmi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Treats Reply with quote

How to get more treats in this games Idea Question
lars77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Hey DARK LORD. Gimme a break. I only fear JESUS CHRIST, Who I GOD Incarnate!! HE is also LORD OF LIGHT!!!

I know you are just joking......right?

But I'm not!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: