Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

game is rigged

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tilefinger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: game is rigged Reply with quote

I have just played a game of toychest where I had 6 lots of 4 symbols in one game . Yet my score was 6500 and I had 2 symbols left with 90 secs left on the clock. Something wrong somewhwre. Evil or Very Mad
ladyagility

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you can only earn one of each type of penguin trophy. See previous posts for what combos earn penguin trophies.

If you run out of time you don't get credit for any of the penguin bonus points. If you don't clear the board, you don't get any time bonus points.
Tilefinger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can stick this game where it hurts Twisted Evil
mit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaawwhh!
bailkin35

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

quote"mit"]aaawwhh![/quote] WTF are you doing to score 51,000 treats???? I am thrilled when I break 9,000.....Please share at least a couple of secrets. Crying or Very sad
mit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bailkin35 wrote:
quote"mit"]aaawwhh!
WTF are you doing to score 51,000 treats???? I am thrilled when I break 9,000.....Please share at least a couple of secrets. Crying or Very sad[/quote]
Try cheating!
nutmeg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheating??? Wink
catsue232

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would like to know how to cheat LOL --- and i won't believe anyone knows all 11 bonuses (penquin prizes, trophies, toy chest prizes) unless they list them. does stink when you run outta moves --- at least you get the bonuses--- unlike when you run outta time and you get nothing other than the points accrued. i focus on the matches/time first and then the 4 in same tower. have found that the tiles in that one have to be the same in each match --- like the first tile of each match with the first tile being from the same tower --- or the second tile of each match with the second tile being from the same tower. i am always looking for the 4 of the same tile and will hold off on clicking on a tile if there is 3 ot that tile and only one is needed to complete that prize. i will guitar riff before i sacrifice the 4 bears in a row bonus. i don't always wait until i am completely outta moves before i guitar riff shuffle --- i will leave matches that don't result in any more available tiles so i can hopefully get what any tiles are in stacks/towers to be uncovered in those outlying tiles. i don't know if that makes any sense and i probably need to get a life LOL Very Happy
lars77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
I know what yiou are saying, catsue232. I'm with u when to use guitar-match. U have to leave a few extra tiles to be separated into a sequence that matches up. To a successful finish with lots of time left.
facialproducts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: On another game board and you get your prizes Reply with quote

This site is definately rigged, they don't give out prizes and games don't work correctly.

I've played the exact same games elsewhere and the points are insane. Triple those here because the game actually work. If I were you I'd go elsewhere.

I dumped my points in one prize to get rid of them and have never looked back. Came here just to see how everyone was doing and alot of complaining.

Go elsewhere and be happy playing knowing you will get what you deserve. This site treats us like cr*p and two year olds.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY ELSEWHERE Exclamation Exclamation Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: