Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Penguins not awarding points

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mypet'smama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Penguins not awarding points Reply with quote

Seems like I only get points from the penguins when I run out of moves and there is time left. When time runs out first, I don't get my extra points. What gives? Is anyone else having this problem?
catsue232

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is just the way it is --- u run outta time u don't get penguin bonus pts --- does stink but it happens that way everytime. since it is a timed game u get penalized for not finding all available matches in the given time --- not much you can do when you run outta moves. so if time is low and you haven't gotten all the penguin bonuses it is better to just focus on getting the matches and running outta moves than it is to keep trying to get the bonuses that won't count if you run outta time and there are still moves left Very Happy
lars77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Penguins not awarding points Reply with quote

Exclamation catsue232, before I read your response to above, I thought, "that's just the ways it goes.' yA RUN OUTTA TIME, YA LOSE ALL AWARDS. I've been playing this game for about a year, and tonight I found this Forum area only because I responded to a Friend-Request. He said to see Forum at bottom of page. And I looked before I responded to Accept. Anyway, I agree on your analysis of the game and will be looking for these Awards with greater alacrity.
lars77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Penguins not awarding points Reply with quote

Also I found you receive more points the fastest you can go matching pairs. When the tiles are right, and you see pairs ahead of your actuall clicking, points (Penguins) add up right quick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: